TOURNAMENT PLAYER’S CLUB “TPC”
Plum Creek Golf Club invites golfers of all levels of ability to join the Tournament Players Club or TPC. There are a variety of events regardless of your USGA handicap. Here you can compete in both team and individual events, all the while enjoying the newly remodeled Plum Creek Golf Club facilities.
The cost for a TPC season pass is $200, however you must be a Gold member and have an established USGA handicap to join. The TPC schedules at least 9 events each year.
2023 TPC SCHEDULE
- Saturday, April 22nd – TPC Opening Event
- Saturday, May 6th – Don Again
- Saturday, May 27th – Stableford
- Saturday, June 10th – Horserace & Shootout
- Saturday, July 1st – Red, White & Blue
- Saturday, July 12th – Stroke Play
- Saturday, September 2nd – Ditch Cup Day 1
- Sunday, September 3rd – Ditch Cup Day 2
- Saturday, September 16th – TPC Tournament (Format TBD)
- Saturday, October 7th – TPC Closing Event
TPC HANDICAP COMMITTEE
Plum Creek Golf Club & TPC strongly encourage players to post scores to Blue Golf for all rounds played.
Our goal is to create a culture where it is expected, not merely advised, to post a score.
We want to eliminate the problem of players not consistently posting their rounds. We will be providing encouragement to “tee it forward” when an improper tee is being used by a player.
We also want to handle member requests for players who do or need a handicap adjusted in case of two events:
- Players who consistently shoot below their handicap in tournaments
These cases will be accommodated by setting a temporary handicap.