Course Update – October 2020
As the Governor allows the state to move into Phase 5 of the Back on Track plan, we have made the following changes to continue to adhere to the directives and policies set forth by local authorities. These policies were agreed upon by the Governor’s Task Force, the Indiana PGA Section, the Indiana Golf Association, the Indiana Women’s Golf Association and the National Golf Course Owners Association of Indiana as part of the Staying on Course initiative.
- Walking is encouraged and the $40 walking rate will remain in effect
- Golf cart usage will return to normal usage with the enhanced sanitation procedures still in place.
- Maximum of 2 Plum Creek golf carts per group (2 players – 1 cart, 3 players – 2 carts, 4 players – 2 carts). If any golfer would like a single golf cart, and additional carts are available, there will be an additional charge of $15 for the cart. We will not be able to accommodate reservations for carts.
- Golf Carts will be staged at the bottom of the hill by the putting green
- Bag storage is open
- Golf Course will return to “normal” set-up (rakes on the course, sand bottles are on the golf carts and sanitized after each use, ball washers, benches and trash cans on the course, scorecards and pencils on the carts)
- Practice facility operations return to normal including flags at putting green and chipping green
- All instruction, club fittings and demo club usage returns to normal with social distancing and sanitation after use
- No on course restrooms at this time
We require everyone follows the state mandate and wears face coverings while in the Clubhouse and around others. Please maintain social distancing at all times. We also ask that you do not visit us if you have any signs of a respiratory illness, have been out of the country in the last 14 days or have been around anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19.
We understand moving towards the “new normal” is an adjustment for some golfers especially in regards to 2 golfers per cart. If you do not feel comfortable riding in a cart with another golfer or are considered “at-risk” we ask that you consider the following:
1) Walking with the use of your own push cart
2) Putting two sets of golf clubs on a cart and one golfer walking
3) Wearing facial coverings while in a cart
Fall Hours for the Club:
- The Range will open at the following times: Monday – 9am, Tuesday-Sunday – 8am. The range will close at 5:30pm everyday.
- The Pro Shop will continue the following hours: Monday – 9am-7pm, Tuesday-Sundaay – 8am-7pm.
- The Patio will open at 9am on Mondays, 8am Tuesday-Sunday. Last call will be at 7:30pm every night (or earlier depending on weather). The patio will close at 8pm every night to allow the staff time to properly sanitize all furniture.
-The Staff at Plum Creek Golf Club
Plum Creek Golf Club
From the intimidating championship tees to the more forgiving forward tees, this unique Pete Dye design was specially designed with varying degrees of difficulty so the whole family could enjoy the game.
This Par 72 layout features strategically placed bunkers, undulating greens and multiple water features and is a perfect example of modern golf architecture.
Enjoy our large, multi-discipline practice area, where you can boom drivers, work on the sand game, chipping, lob wedges and putt until you drop. You can also get instruction from our staff of PGA Golf Professionals.
For your convenience, our inviting clubhouse has a fully stocked pro shop, snack bar/lounge, large banquet room, and locker room.
- Site of 2008,09 Horizon League Women’s Championships
- Site of 2004 IWGA Mid-Amateur Championship
- Site of 2003 Indiana Open Championship
- Site of 2002 IGA Match Play Championship
- Site of 2000 Club Professionals Championship
- Site of 1998 Indianapolis Open Championship